Thursday, March 14, 2019

Clothing Moodboard

Hi guys, so we have a mood-board for how we want our actors to dress in the film. Due to the fact that the girl is a more outgoing and spontaneous individual, we want to look a little more hippie-like, with a wavy dress and some jewelry. Also, due to the fact that she will be dancing ballet, we would want her to wear ballet shoes so the audience can easily identify what she is doing.
For the guy, he is going to be more business casual. He is a little more shy and to-himself, which is the differences that brings them together early in their lives. He is wearing something a little more business-like, such as a polo or a button-down, as if he is going to work or to an interview.
Overall, I'm really happy on how easy it was for my partner to make this on canva, and I myself am becoming more and more fond of canva.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO5Mq01Cx3U