Sunday, March 10, 2019

An actual storyboard?

Hey guys, so my group finally made the final touches and edits to the storyboard, and I have to say, it looks really good. I feel as if the use of a storyboard gives you guys (our audience) some insight as to what the film will look like. The location of our film opening, the train station allows for a lot of open shots with props that will add an emotional connection but can also make the opening seem more whole and genuine. I'm really enjoying blogging to you guys as well as finishing up on the final touches before we begin recording on the 17th, which is already next week! AHHH! I can't wait, and I'll make sure to tell you guys everything about how it went. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO5Mq01Cx3U