Sunday, March 10, 2019

Receiving Critiques

Hi guys, so in class today, we split into groups of five for feedback on each others projects. I found it too be really helpful as I was able to discuss my ideas and receive proper feedback. I shared my ideas and the process me and my group will go through to achieve our purpose through our film opening. I believe that the discussion in between groups was a great way to promote communication and ideas into one another's projects. The group I joined was very fond of my idea and they believed it had potential to be really good. I also felt like giving ideas to other groups gave me some insight into my project. It made me think about all the different ways my partner and I can approach the film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO5Mq01Cx3U