Sunday, March 17, 2019

WE GOT IT!

Hi guys, so I called the Miami Dade County Office to ask if me and my group would be allowed to record at Bay view Park Metro-mover for a school project this Sunday. They told me it would not be a problem, but we have to be safe. They don't want us recording near the tracks as it could potentially be dangerous, and security could become too focused on what we are doing. We have to distance ourselves, but honestly, I couldn't be happier, as we are taking baby steps and we are slowly reaching presentation day. 

We also got the camera gear from a nearby place knows as 'BECON-T' and I am in the midst of learning the mechanics of how to use the gear, as it is very expensive and difficult to maneuver. We received an expensive camera, which looks like this, a large tripod to be able to stabilize our shots, and ring lights to implement bright lights into our opening. We record in less than 5 days, wow! The camera we are using looks a little something like this:
Image result for sony camera

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO5Mq01Cx3U