Sunday, March 17, 2019

WE FILMED>>>

Hi guys, so ITS THE 17th. This is post recording and I have to say I am exhausted. It took about 6 hours to film today and we aren't even done yet. We took hundreds of shots in all different angles to see what would fit best. I had an amazing time with my group and the actors we chose did extremely well, and Ari (female actor) did an amazing job with her ballet routine. I believe that we are on our way to making a great film.

However, we did have a dilemma. So, we began filming at around 3 PM, and it was amazing as the train station had people but it was the right amount of people to make the scene feel more natural. However, as time progressed, more and more people began commuting from the train. At around 7 PM, the train scene had gotten too crowded for us to record, so we decided to walk around and see if we could find a new spot and we tried recording, but it didn't fit the train station. The only solution we had was that we have to go back another day to finish the final shot for the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO5Mq01Cx3U