Sunday, March 24, 2019

what’s the name?

Hi guys, so me and my group are in the process of picking out a name. We brought out many options to the table, such as “Nicotina,” “Fumar,”  “Ahogándome,” “Como quererte,” “Siempre Tu,” and “Dolor excito.” We had a lot more ideas but these were the ones that my group and I believed would fit our opening the best. However, I believe that the best option would be “Siempre Tu,” after our song, which translates to always you. In my opinion, this idea fits very well with the general theme of the opening in that he falls in love with this girl who is the complete opposite of him, but they end up breaking up, and the memory of her will always be a part of him. Also, "Siempre Tu" is the name of the song portrayed in our opening. This ultimately connects our story to the name, and it allows for the reader to foreshadow what the film will be about, while not giving everything away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO5Mq01Cx3U