Thursday, March 14, 2019

EsTaBLiShiNG ShOt

Hi guys, so on YouTube I found this video, by RhinoCameraGear. It's a short video all on how to shoot establishing shots effectively and how to get our viewers more engaged with the film. My favorite point from the video was the use of three different camera gear to display different forms of establishing shots. Due to the fact that I want to use a drone shot for the establishing shot of my opening, I believe that the one that Rhino used in his video fit my liking the most. 

Here's the video:

I was really intrigued to the concept that our establishing shot has to be perfect. It will set the setting and the mood for the whole film, and I believe that a drone shot from over the train station, mixed with the natural city sounds will present our film well. However, the drone we were going to borrow is not readily available, due the the fact that the owner is on a trip. Hopefully, we can record the establishing shot at a later date and edit it into the video.


RhinoCameraGear. “Shooting ESTABLISHING SHOTS to Make Your Film More Engaging | Move with Rhino - Ep17.” YouTube, YouTube, 2 June 2017, www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_h6Eb4MwhI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO5Mq01Cx3U