Sunday, February 24, 2019

Ideas

Hi guys, so, my group and I have decided on a new film opening, and I believe that it has much more potential than the action one I had come up with. My group and I are still in the brainstorming part of the film, but we believe that we are deciding on and drawing scenes in a train station. We believe that a train station develops a lot of context as well as setting in a film. 

My group and I also decided to research some popular train scenes, and we believe the most iconic are, "Brief Encounter," "Arrival of a Train at La Ciotat" by the Lumiere Brothers, and finally "Some Like it Hot." These films all provided us with the insight we needed to collaborate and discuss our ideas on the train station. Our film idea will hopefully introduce a romantic vibe, but with short narrative, we plan on building some mystery. (You can't wait to see it, I know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO5Mq01Cx3U