Tuesday, February 26, 2019

so, so busy

Hi guys, so my group and I made a calendar on the days that we are able to film. As we are both heavily involved in after-school activities, we thought it would be efficient to make a schedule with the days we are available. This project is gonna take some late nights(ugh!), and several days to film, edit, and make final changes. We also plan on finishing before spring break, to not have it hanging over our heads, obviously, but if it comes to it and we need to work on it during spring break, then it won't be the end of the world. We are extremely excited to work on our romantic film opening and step into the shoes of the producers/actors that work on films everyday. 

We also had an amazing idea! We have a program close to where we live called "BECON" that has camera equipment readily available for film makers to borrow. This equipment will help my group and I in making our film opening as high quality as possible, and the high quality will provide our film opening with a clean and professional feel. We plan to use a 1080p camera that can shoot at high frames per second. This just means that our film will look high quality and it won't freeze up. Now, I have no experience with camera equipment, but I'll be sure to keep you guys updated on my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO5Mq01Cx3U