Sunday, February 24, 2019

I CHANGED MY GENRE?!

I CHANGED MY GENRE!?

Hi guys, so I originally said that I was interested in making an action movie, but my feelings have changed. I want to make a romance! My group and I have decided that with a romance, we can effectively and indirectly promote our message. As romance movies are becoming a hit around the world, I believe that if my group and I make a romantic film opening, we can reach a large target audience. The research that I did before on the marketing, production and conventions for the action genre are of no purpose for me anymore. However, this is not a big deal, due to the fact that I believe that me and my group can achieve more via the romance genre rather than action. I couldn't be more happy with my switch. Some romantic movies that ultimately made me change to the Romance genre, (due to how iconic they are) include films such as "Titanic," "The Notebook," and "La La Land." The romance genre includes many examples of great film openings, and me and my group can use our research and prior knowledge on romance film openings to make our opening as magnificent as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO5Mq01Cx3U