Sunday, March 31, 2019

Podcast

Hi guys, so like I stated in one of my previous posts, our male actor will be listening in on a business podcast to hint at the fact that he was maybe heading for an interview. However, I was forced to make a podcast, and I took some influence from fellow business podcasts such as "Start Up" and "How I Built This," two business podcasts that focus on the creation of a company. I decided to name our podcast, "Entrepreneur 101," a new up-and-coming podcast that will focus on how to successfully be an entrepreneur, which is someone who takes a financial risk to open a business in hopes of later turning it into profit. Different episodes will focus on different aspects, but due to time constraints in our opening, I have decided to only focus on what would be the first episode, which describes the basics of being an entrepreneur and 10 tips that no one wants you to know. 

Here is the dialogue we will be using:
M - "Hey guys and welcome to Entrepreneur 101, I'm your host, Mateo, and say hello to the podcast designed to show you the most efficient ways to run a startup. Today, I will be discussing 10 tips to run a start up. First and most important is you have to have the right mindset. Being an entrepreneur takes a financial risk, and if your head isn't in the right place about the money that is being put in, then you're in the wrong career path. Second,..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO5Mq01Cx3U