Sunday, March 31, 2019

Final Title?

Hi guys, so a few post ago I told you guys that my group and I were discussing and brainstorming possible names for our film, as we would need one for the title shot before the opening starts. I had told you guys that I had really liked "Siempre Tu," after the song that our film will be focused on. However, my group and I decided on a better name, "Tulipan Sin Agua." In English, this translates to tulip without water. This has a nice connotation in that tulips are beautiful, but with no water, it has no chance for survival. However, the water does not need the tulip at all, much like our characters. The title also has a nice aesthetic that connects with the vibe we are trying to achieve. We're getting closer and closer to finally finishing the opening, and I can't wait to see my fans response to what we are doing. We put so much time and attention to detail to this project and I believe that it is on a path to success, and I want you guys to follow. Ride with me through the journey. I love all my fans and this would not be possible without you. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO5Mq01Cx3U