Sunday, March 24, 2019

Editing Process

Hi guys, so my group have started the editing portion for our film. We are using Final Cut Pro as this is the app that my group has readily available for use. We believe this app is amazing for beginner editing as it’s easy to use while still having professional features. I’ve never been fond of editing due to the hard learning curve that comes with it, but Final Cut Pro has slowly taught me the ways of editing.I am still nowhere near pro, but my group member has good editing skills and is willing to teach me everything she knows. 

However, there is a complication. Due to the fact that my group and I haven’t finished filming we are unable to finish the editing, and it is difficult to test fluidity within the opening if we are yet to finish the filming portion.We will test the sound, color, and cuts soon to test how the film looks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO5Mq01Cx3U