Sunday, November 11, 2018

Welcome, Welcome

Hi guys, my name is Mateo Grauer, and I am an 11th grader in Cypress Bay High School. My purpose for this blog is to explore and research the romance genre in movies and to analyze how the characteristics in action movies target a specific audience. Romance movies are a highly rated movie genre to watch, according to statistics, so I chose romance to really understand everything in the production to content to marketing in the movie business. This blog will also be a day-to-day  follow up on the research project my group and I will be making. This blog should explain everything from the brainstorming, decision making, and final thoughts. Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO5Mq01Cx3U